|Class Size||1 : 5|
|Cost||$ 310 / session|
- Learning how to gain water confidence
- Basic floatation on back
- Swimming basic strokes such as Freestyle and Breaststroke
- Isolating weaknesses by practising particular drills (E.g. kicking, arm-drills)
- Learning how to tread water and keep afloat
* Due to COVID-19 situation, HKSA reserves the right to adjust the schedule when necessary. Please contact us to reconfirm your schedule.
As a parent herself, Janet knows the joy, importance and difficulties of raising a child. Although being a parent consists of many different responsibilities than coaching, both roles possess a degree of overlap, namely guidance. With over 18+ years of coaching experience, Janet's compassion and teaching experiences will enable students to maintain a positive mindset - even when things get difficult!
FOR FITNESS AND WORKOUT
We are available for 24/7 for fitness